Tuesday May 28th - Thursday May 30th
Full conference schedule will be updated as details become available.
Oral Presentations and Posters will be located on the UBC campus.
Monday May 27th:
- Graduate Student Workshop. Time and details TBA
Opening Reception and Registration: Sip wine with a giant whale!!
- Time 6pm - 8pm
- To be held at the Beaty Bio-Diversity Museum, which has as their marquee exhibit a Blue Whale skeleton
- Wine, cheese, guided museum tours and 20,000 square feet of exhibits
Tuesday May 28th:
- First day of conference
- Helen Sawyer Hogg Public Lecture in the evening, to be given by Malcom Longair
Wednesday May 29th:
- Second day of conference
- Conference Banquet will be at a popular downtown restaurant
- Banquet to be followed by the annual meeting of the Tycho Brahe Society
Thursday May 30th:
- Final day of conference
Ideas for post-conference excursions will be circulated later.